If you’re looking to take your digital art skills to the next level, you’ve come to the right place. Our best Procreate tutorials will teach you how to get the most out of this award-winning digital art app. Whether you want to learn how to paint portraits, get creative with layers, or discover pro tips for brushes and new workflows, we’ve got you covered.
Procreate is an exclusive digital art app designed for iPad, utilizing Apple’s gesture controls and working seamlessly with Apple Pencil. With its advanced brush engine, traditional layer workflows, color mixing, basic animation creation, and 3D asset painting capabilities, Procreate offers endless possibilities for artists.
Our tutorials cover everything you need to know to master Procreate. Whether you’re a beginner or have intermediate skills, there’s something for everyone. Here are some highlights:
1. Mastering Color and Light: Learn how to use Procreate’s selection tools to balance color in a scene, as illustrated by artist Jana Schirmer.
2. Analyzing Master Artworks: Discover how to analyze and recreate the techniques of famous painters using Procreate, as demonstrated by artist Gavin O’Donnell.
3. Exploring New Tools: Explore the tools released in Procreate 4, including the Wet Mix feature, with artist Tatiana Svistunova.
4. Painting with a Limited Color Palette: Understand values in a picture by using a limited color palette, according to artist Min Yum.
5. Using Procreate’s Text Tools: Delve into the text editing tools of Procreate with animation designer Max Ulichney.
6. Reworking Old Sketches: Learn how to repurpose unfinished sketches into new art using Procreate, as shown by artist Rafael Sarmento.
7. Digital Plein Air Paintings: Embrace the mobility of Procreate and its use with iPad for outdoor painting, with tips from artist Mike McCain.
8. Experimenting with Brushes: Get inspired and experiment with Procreate brushes using the guidance of artist Rafael Sarmento.
9. Painting a Surreal Sci-Fi Character: Discover the process of creating a surreal sci-fi character with Marvel and Disney illustrator Audra Auclair.
These are just a few examples of the extensive range of Procreate tutorials available. Whether you’re interested in painting anime characters or mastering various aspects of digital art, Procreate has the tools and resources to help you elevate your artistic skills.
– Procreate review
– Apple Pencil 2 review
– Best iPads for drawing
– Procreate Dreams app
– Best Procreate brushes
– Andrew Loomis’ Creative Illustration